Welcome to the Timberlake Village Online Application
RENTAL ACCEPTANCE GUIDELINES
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
- Application fees are $50.00 per applicant. These fees are non-refundable if cancellation occurs by applicant after 72 hours of applying.
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older or be a legally emancipated minor to apply for an apartment. All occupants over eighteen (18) are required to complete an application and be a lease holder.
- No cash accepted. We accept personal checks, money orders and/or cashier’s check. We also accept all major credit cards, visit our website at www.TimberlakeVillageApts.com, convenience fees may apply.
- Application screening includes current and previous employment, rental history, credit check, eviction/skip search and a criminal background check.
- A security deposit reserves an apartment home and is due at the time of application. In addition, a non-refundable Administrative fee ($150.00) must be paid in full when submitting your rental application to our leasing office. •Security deposits will be forfeited in full if cancellation occurs by applicant after 72 hours of applying.
- Occupancy guidelines are dependent upon size of apartment chosen. Davidson County Codes will be used to confirm appr opriateness of number of occupants as needed.
- Guests may not reside in home longer than five (5) days without written consent from management.
- One (1) vehicle per lease signing person and no more than two (2) vehicles per apartment without written consent from management.
- Household verifiable gross income must equal or be greater than three (3) times the Market rental rate of apartment type chosen.
- One (1) year at present job or verifiable former employment or an employment offer letter. Two current pay stubs are required. Other methods to verify income may be available.
- Guarantor lease holders must have verifiable income that equal to five (5) times the Market Rental rate.
- If self-employed, most current tax return and bank statements for the previous two (2) months must be presented. Applicants employed on a commission only or base pay plus tips/commissions/bonuses are considered self-employed (if unable to qualify on base income).
Please use the button below to pay the application and admin fees. Thank you.
By choosing "I Agree" and continuing to the application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand all of the above information.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.